A cost-effective, 2-in-1 digital X-ray system
If your dental practice needs to easily switch between panoramic and cone beam (CBCT) imaging throughout the day, Vatech Dental offers the most cost-effective solution.
The PaX-Duo3D is an efficient, 2-in-1 radiography system. It delivers high-quality panoramic and 3D cone beam imaging — and makes it easy for your staff to quickly switch back and forth when taking X-rays.
Vatech Dental is the #1 provider of dental cone beam imaging and digital radiography equipment for dentists. And by purchasing the PaX-Duo3D through DMC, you’ll get even more savings.
Curious? Contact a digital X-ray systems specialist today to check out the PaX-Duo3D first hand..
Multiple fields of view
It’s critical for dentists to use the field of view that’s right for you. Did you know that having a too-large field of view can put dentists at risk for greater liability? That’s why the ADA recommends that dentists purchase technology that delivers exposure “as low as reasonably achievable.”
Vatech’s PaX-Duo3D provides multiple field-of-view sizes, so you can select the right size based on the patient’s treatment plan. Choose to work in a smaller field of view, so you can see only what you need to. The PaX-Duo3D ensures that only the region of interest is imaged. Or select a larger field of view for a more complete picture.
While most competitors offer only fixed fields of view, the PaX-Duo3D offers the most practical sizes for implantologists and oral surgeons:
- 5x5 cm
- 8.5x5 cm
- 8.5x8.5 cm
- 12x8.5 cm
By selecting the right size, you can save time and minimize your patient’s exposure to radiation, while ensuring you capture the image you need. The PaX-Duo3D features four capture modes:
Each mode specifically supports the right, left and center areas for more precise diagnosis.
Vatech dental X-ray technology is easy to use
Vatech’s software allows users to customize features, such as composition and position of the toolbar, delete features you don’t use, and create your own menu. Its intuitive, user-friendly interface offers helpful guidance and convenient features, like quick access to clinical information to reference while charting.
The PaX-Duo3D’s Auto-Switching Technology lets you easily change the scan mode from panoramic to cone beam, saving time and making your patients’ experiences more seamless.
Advanced Vatech dental technology
You can rely on excellent image quality with the PaX-Duo3D, which includes the smallest voxel size available (0.08 mm). This system also features:
- Metal Artifact Remove Technology to minimize artifacts and improve your diagnostic ability
- Adaptive Layer Control Technology to eliminate blurred images of incisors and molars
- Controller Area Network System for reliable and safe data communication
- Automatic Optimizing Process Technology to display the best image
- EzRecon Technology to deliver considerably shorter reconstruction time — typically less than a minute, compared with up to three minutes with other systems
Why purchase through DMC?
Dentists Management Corporation is your hassle-free single source for digital X-ray technology. We’re experts in dental X-ray systems, and our partnerships with leading equipment manufacturers can save you money. You can count on DMC for a seamless, cost-effective and worry-free transition to a fully digital practice. Rely on DMC to:
- Customize the best panoramic and/or cone beam technology for your practice
- Select the field of view that’s right for you
- Review your existing technology and make sure it works with the PaX-Duo3D system
- Provide legal reporting to protect you, as radiation laws vary by state
- Deliver excellent customer service and technical support, should something go wrong with your system — a service you won’t get through other vendors
To learn more about Vatech dental equipment, installation and training, schedule a consultation with a DMC dental X-ray system specialist today..