The flexible solution for cone beam, panoramic and ceph dental imaging
With the PaX-Flex3D from Vatech Dental, you won’t have to stress over whether you’ve made the right dental X-ray system purchase. That’s because the PaX-Flex3D is Vatech’s first all-modality, any-configuration solution. It’s easy to upgrade — so as your practice grows and changes, so can your digital radiography.
The PaX-Flex3D X-ray system from Vatch gives you:
Panoramic dental imaging
Cephalometric dental imaging
Cone beam CT dental imaging
Curious? Contact a digital X-ray systems specialist today to check out the PaX-Flex3D first hand.
This Vatech dental X-ray system offers 3D cone beam imaging, panoramic and ceph, all in one. It’s the adaptable solution that gives you the field of view that’s right for you:
- 5x5 cm FOV for checking occlusal surfaces
- 8x5 cm FOV for larger diagnostic areas
Vatech is the #1 choice among dentists for cone beam imaging and digital radiography. This single-platform Vatech 2D or 3D system can be customized before or after purchase, so you’ll always have the functionality you need, at just the right time.
Easy to upgrade
When you choose a digital radiography system, ensure you have enough flexibility to address future demands. The versatile PaX-Flex3D from Vatech is a 3-in-1 system that is easy to upgrade, giving you a larger field of view — and you won’t have to purchase an additional machine. Because the PaX-Flex3D is field-upgradable, you can upgrade to the field of view that right for you on a case by case basis.
- Easily upgrade from panoramic/ceph to cone beam CT
- Add CT viewer
- Upgrade with orthodontic analysis or CT viewing software
- Add intra-oral sensors
Standard field of view (FOV) sizes
Perfect for small- and mid-sized FOV requirements, the PaX-Flex3D gives you options. Check the occlusal surface up to periodontal ligaments located in the upper or lower jaw using the standard 5x5 cm field of view. Change the sensors to choose a larger, 8x5 cm FOV that is well suited for treatments that require larger diagnostic areas, such as endodontic procedures.
Superior, high definition images
With the PaX-Flex3D, Vatech delivers its newest ultra HD technology for panoramic images. You’ll appreciate clearer images of caries, with virtually no distortion, and can precisely check the pulp volume without magnification. Check the commissure of the fixture, the trabecular bone and lamina dura after implant surgery, and see the condition of alveolar bone. It’s now possible with ultra HD panoramic radiography.
- Panoramic images are captured using CMOS digital sensors in about 10-18 seconds.
- Auto-Focusing technology generates the best radiographic images, producing clearer, more focused X-rays.
- Get clearer images that are easier to read with 0.20 to 0.12 mm voxel sizes and a 0.5 mm focal spot.
- A 5.2 lp/mm DIN, compared with the standard 2.5 lp/mm, delivers higher-quality images.
- An intraoral sensor covers an extended area of the arch.
- A stitching program displays a wider image by combining multiple images automatically.
Rely on DMC for your digital radiography needs
For one reliable source for dental X-ray systems and related technology, you can count on DMC. Our experts will work with you to select the best solution for your practice, as well as the right field of view to help limit your liability. We’ll also help you:
- Save money through partnerships with manufacturers
- Review and integrate new equipment with all existing technology
- Provide legal reporting to protect you, as radiation laws vary by state
- Provide top-notch technical support and customer service that you won’t get from other vendors
To learn more about Vatech equipment, installation and training, please schedule a consultation with a DMC dental X-ray system specialist today..