November 02, 2010 10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
DMC’s new dental software website gives dentists an insider’s look at the top dental software, plus how to generate more business, transition to digital X-ray equipment, prevent dental fraud and more.
Portland, Oregon — Dental professionals don’t need to look far for information about the latest dental software, hardware and services. A new website, launched today by the Dentists Management Corporation (DMC), gives dental professionals useful information for running the front office, back office and clinical sides of their dental practices.
“Our new website is full of practical information for dentists who want to modernize their practices,” said DMC Director Fred Bruderlin. “Most dental software companies don’t provide enough useful information about dental software, digital X-ray equipment and computer hardware. That’s where we step in.”
DMC’s new website goes beyond software to explore ways to generate business, book more appointments, enhance cash flow and increase productivity. “The website is filled with essential information for dentists and answers the most common questions they have about how to go paperless, increase appointments and get paid faster, to name a few topics,” Bruderlin said.
Produced by experts in the dental industry, DMC’s website helps dental professionals:
- Learn how to increase profits and reduce overhead with productivity-boosting dental software.
- Explore ways to get more patients in the door and use scheduling tools to increase appointments.
- Learn about Electronic Remittance Advice and how dental practices can use it to receive payments faster while eliminating manual data entry.
- Learn how going paperless can save money, keep practices better organized and make information more secure.
- Understand the benefits of digital radiography, compare the top digital X-ray systems.
- Get useful information about computer hardware and the benefits of redundant data backup
Dental professionals can access this information now at http://www.softwarefordentists.com. Dentists can also download DMC’s free ebook with practical tips for preventing fraud in dental practices, as well as a free dental software DVD and a free digital transition e-course.
For media inquiries, please visit http://www.softwarefordentists.com/index.php/Press-releases/ for immediate download of this and other releases.
Dentists Management Corporation (DMC) has more than 29 years of experience in dental software and technology. DMC has been recognized by the Oregon Dental Association, Dental Equipment & Materials magazine and Clinicians Report for its dental software products, services and support.
# # #