Increase acceptance of treatment plans and elective procedures
As your patients’ best advocate, you want them to choose the highest quality of dental care. But helping patients understand their treatment options and the impact of their decisions can be complicated.
Guru products transform the way you communicate with your patients.
3D visuals and other teaching tools help you clarify treatment plan options and build more trust into your doctor-patient relationships.
In turn, educated patients are more likely to accept your recommended treatment plan, including elective procedures. This translates into better care for your patients, while keeping your appointment calendar full.
Guru helps you:
- Enhance patient communication
- Improve patient understanding
- Increase treatment plan acceptance
Advanced features help patients visualize care
With industry-leading 3D animations at your fingertips, it’s never been easier to show your patients everything they need to know about their dental issues and demonstrate exactly how you’ll treat them. Guru products feature:
- A comprehensive library of more than 300 state-of-the-art clinical animations and images
- The ability to easily combine 3D animations with the patient’s own intra-oral images and radiographs
- Customizable voice-overs
- Stop, Draw and TeachTM technology that lets you draw directly on the video to highlight focus areas
Choose your Guru products
Whether your patients are at your office, at home or visiting your website, you can provide them with compelling, visual education about their dental care. Choose the tools you need from a menu of Guru products.
- Guru Email sends case presentations with customized voice-overs to your patients, so they can learn more at home.
- Guru Web adds 3D animations to your practice website, highlighting the procedures and services you offer.
- Guru TV brings patient education to your reception area.
- Brusher Bailey Ed-Venture offers fun oral care videos for kids.
Purchase Guru for your practice
To learn more about how Guru can boost patient acceptance rates for your practice, contact Rebecca Lanxon at 503-765-3416, or email firstname.lastname@example.org